- Sales force effectiveness increases by as much as 40% when supported by an effective marketing campaign.
- The most popular way to lose a customer is to lose touch with him or her. Industry-specific data indicates that 60% of customer loss is due to lack of communication.
- Every client and prospect should hear from your company at least once every 90 days. Successful marketers shorten this to every 30 days.
- On average, it now takes nine touch points of communication to build a sales relationship. Most salespeople give up after three.
- Dollar for dollar, investments in customer retention are five times more profitable than investments in customer acquisition.
- Direct mail as part of an ongoing customer relationship campaign can reinforce your brand values again and again. Mail builds brands.
- Readers find newsletters to be more credible than promotional materials. In addition to helping build relationships, they also promote your brand and set your company apart from the competition. Useful, educational, non-sales-focused content is key.
- Good communications, not pricing, is often the key determinant of a sale.
On behalf of myself and everyone here at Great Reach Communications, I’d like to take this moment to wish all of our clients and our readers a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Prosperous 2010!