Below are the three most common issues that I hear about from print providers:
- The decline of customer loyalty
- Difficulty securing meetings/face time with buyers
- Dissatisfaction with sales growth
Selling print has changed. Companies need to adjust their selling process.
- 70-80% of the sales process is complete before the customer makes contact.
- Customers have instant access to information. Vetting new vendors is easy.
- The customer is now in control. They decide when and where they get their info.
Effective selling now requires your company to be in the right channel, at the right time, with the right information. Support sales by generating top-of-mind awareness and trust for your services. Engage with eye-catching print materials, be in their inbox and stand out with customer-centric website content.
Most providers lack in-house resources to achieve this. I provide printers with a practical, easy, and highly effective solution to these challenges. For a fraction of what it would cost them to do in-house.
If you would like to see samples or schedule a complimentary consultation regarding your marketing challenges, connect with us via the form at the bottom of the page.