You’ve heard the saying, â€œYou can never get too much of a good thingâ€? Here is a consolidated list of great marketing points that I’ve covered in past that bear repeating.
- Have an effective and easy to execute way to touch every company in your database six to twelve times per year with meaningful communications. A paddle wheel approach will generate top of mind awareness while building and strengthening relationships.
- Keep your website updated with valuable customer resources. It will help with inbound marketing and it has a powerful impact on how your brand is perceived.
- Have your website set up to collect data. Newsletter signups, free white papers, and similar resources are great resources for collecting email addresses. Take it from there.
- Make sure that your automated phone routing system is smart phone/QWERTY compliant. If you use a live person to answer your phones, promote that.
- Many printers have cut back, and even subtle cutbacks are perceived as business instability. This creates a tremendous opportunity for companies that take a proactive approach to customer engagement and brand exposure. Position your company to benefit from the market share redistribution now underway.
- Social media can help printers with their sales and marketing effectiveness. It’s easy to implement and it should be part of your client engagement strategy.
- Lead by example. Be proactive with your marketing activities and build your brand as that of a trusted source for marketing services. Top of mind awareness is critical to your clients’ marketing strategies â€” and yours.
I’m happy to discuss any of these thoughts as well as provide information regarding the latest additions and improvements to our turnkey marketing programs for printers, including our new social media marketing program.