Sending out newsletters might seem like dinosaur times when it comes to marketing. Much of today’s conversations about marketing and audience engagement focuses on SEO optimization and multiple social media channels, you might wonder who reads email newsletters anymore? Members of your target audience do. Find out why newsletter marketing still has several advantages over its newer and flashier marketing counterparts.[Read more…] about Advantages of Newsletter Marketing
With the power to choose what advertising and marketing they’re exposed to, and when they’re exposed to it, [consumers] are demanding more of what they want from brands, and less of what they don’t. (Source)
Consumers no longer accept blanket messaging. Whether it’s direct mail or email, they expect the brands they deal with to target them based on their habits, preferences, and needs. Consider this data:
What’s the answer? Targeted messaging based on customer profiling.[Read more…] about Create Customer Personas
Despite all of the marketing options available today, many print and mail providers continue to struggle with the ability to consistently execute an effective, long term, strategy. I know something that works. Drip Marketing.
Drip Marketing works because it:
- Creates awareness for your brand and services
- Position your brand as a trusted and credible resource for your services
- Differentiates your brand from your competition
- Significantly increases customer retention rates
- Supports your sales staff and enables them to sell more effectively
Below are the three most common issues that I hear about from print providers:
- The decline of customer loyalty
- Difficulty securing meetings/face time with buyers
- Dissatisfaction with sales growth
Selling print has changed. Companies need to adjust their selling process.
- 70-80% of the sales process is complete before the customer makes contact.
- Customers have instant access to information. Vetting new vendors is easy.
- The customer is now in control. They decide when and where they get their info.