I would encourage any owner of a printing company today to consider joining a peer group simply because businesses whose owners belong to a peer group have consistently outperformed non-members. The reasoning is that these owners have the ability to:
- Discuss business challenges in a safe, non-competitive environment.
- Share and garner ideas and best practices among peers.
- Create a more focused and strategic approach towards managing their business.
- Add a higher level of accountability which invariably leads to stronger business performance.
The Next Level Group in particular is an industry leader in this arena and is currently in the process of forming an additional group in May.
What makes them different is that they are facilitated by two successful print executives that â€œhave walked in your shoesâ€ starting operations and managing them for over two decades while building them into multi-million dollar organizations.
Their peer group members are reaping the benefits with:
- Over half the members showing sales growth last year.
- More importantly, over 80% showing increased profitability.
There is an interview process to help ascertain if this may be a good fit for you and for them. It also is a â€œlow riskâ€ proposition because if either side doesn’t think it’s a good fit after four meetings, your meeting fees will be refunded.
I would encourage you to check them out atâ€“ the-nextlevelgroup.com to find out more about The Next Level Group, the facilitators and what their members have to say about the peer group experience.