Today’s print and mail providers can generate greater revenues by focusing more on marketing and less on selling. Below are some takeaways from my recent article:
- Grow your sales effectiveness by establishing your brand as a recognized leader.
- Your brand’s awareness and perception account for more than half of your sales engagements. For 52% of buyers, the top factor for engaging a vendor is whether the salesperson represents a well-known company with a strong professional brand. (1)
- Your brand is what your customers and prospects perceive it to be—not what you claim it to be. Eighty percent of companies believe they deliver a superior customer experience, but only 8% of their customers agree. (2)
- 81% of B2B decision makers reported using online communities and blogs to help make purchasing decisions. (3)
- For 67% of prospects, the first place they go is to your website. You are what your website content says you are. This is where most sales are being won or lost.
You can read the full article here. I look forward to hearing from you!
(1) LinkedIn. The State of Sales 2018″
(2) Bain & Company from Harvard Management Update.
(3) 2016 Marketing Think. / Deborah Corn.