Below are the three most common issues that I hear about from print providers:
- The decline of customer loyalty
- Difficulty securing meetings/face time with buyers
- Dissatisfaction with sales growth
Selling print has changed. Companies need to adjust their selling process.
- 70-80% of the sales process is complete before the customer makes contact.
- Customers have instant access to information. Vetting new vendors is easy.
- The customer is now in control. They decide when and where they get their info.