Today’s print and mail providers can generate greater revenues by focusing more on marketing and less on selling. Below are some takeaways from my recent article:
- Grow your sales effectiveness by establishing your brand as a recognized leader.
- Your brand’s awareness and perception account for more than half of your sales engagements. For 52% of buyers, the top factor for engaging a vendor is whether the salesperson represents a well-known company with a strong professional brand. (1)
- Your brand is what your customers and prospects perceive it to be—not what you claim it to be. Eighty percent of companies believe they deliver a superior customer experience, but only 8% of their customers agree. (2)
- 81% of B2B decision makers reported using online communities and blogs to help make purchasing decisions. (3)
- For 67% of prospects, the first place they go is to your website. You are what your website content says you are. This is where most sales are being won or lost.