At the end of the day, it’s all about trust. Most often, people will give the job to the company they feel has the greatest amount of competency and then come up with ways to justify not giving it to someone else.
The most effective way to influence your brand is to produce content that reflects your expertise. This means content that is better, more relevant and more sophisticated than any of your competitors. Use this content for both inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
Your website content is critical but so is the need to utilize print to ensure you touch all of your customers and prospects at least every 90 days. Supplement both of these efforts with email and social media content. Try and produce at least 2 webinars per year. High quality content gives your company an edge over your competitors. It’s critical that printers support their sales staff with effective content marketing strategies.
Below are some stats regarding content marketing.
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those who don’t. (Social Media B2B)
- 82% of consumers like reading content from brands when it’s relevant. (The CMA)
- 62% of companies outsource their content marketing. (Mashable)
- 79% of B2B marketers use content marketing to achieve brand awareness goals. (Content Marketing Institute and Marketing Profs)
- Blogs give websites 97% more indexed links. (Content+)
- 80% of business decision makers prefer to get company information in a series of articles versus an advertisement.
Summertime is a great time to get noticed and impact your brand’s perception. If you need help, we can assist you with all of these efforts at a fraction of the cost of producing in-house. If you would like a no obligation consultation, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.