With many printing companies cutting back on sales and marketing efforts, going out of business, merging, having layoffs, etc, there’s a tremendous opportunity for companies to win new business and build loyalty with existing clients. But you have to be positioned to take advantage.
Start building and strengthening sales relationships today by utilizing meaningful content. Outbound communications such as newsletters and postcards, social media outlets like Linkedin, and inbound strategies that utilize web content are all highly effective ways to increase sales success.
- If repetition isn’t at the core of your marketing communications strategy, your efforts will fail.
- Too many organizations get bogged down by taking a committee approach to producing marketing materials. Trying to create something perfect often becomes an excuse for doing nothing.
- The average person can only keep 3-5 brands per category in memory. If you want to introduce your brand for consideration, another must be pushed out of consideration.
- It takes at least 5-8 points of meaningful communication to convert a prospect to a customer.
- Develop a series of informative touch points and deliver them to your contact list in a repetitive manner. The good news is that most CRM and contact management programs can easily facilitate a strategy of repetitive communications.
I’ve been providing offset and digital printing companies with highly effective marketing programs for over 15 years. Our programs are customizable and area exclusive. I’m happy to provide samples of our various newsletter programs based on their availability.